Supporting specialty practices along the journey to excellence
Only for IPN Vision members
Advances in Managing Retinal Disease
Saturday, May 1, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET
The treatment of retinal diseases continue to evolve, providing the potential to enhance visual acuity and patient outcomes when incorporated in practice; however, staying up-to-date with these advances can be challenging. During this virtual meeting, experts in the field will review and discuss the progress being made in the management of retinal disease.
- Evaluate data from recent clinical trials of diabetic retinopathy treatments
- Discuss management strategies for dry and wet age-related macular degeneration
- Describe biosimilars that are being utilized and studied for retinal diseases
Participants will earn up to 3 CME credits.
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Protecting your practice from cyber threats
Please join our Quality Reporting Engagement Group as they host a webinar to highlight a very important topic- Cybersecurity. As part of MIPS, practices are required to conduct or review a Security Risk Analysis each year. QREG has invited Firm Guardian to lead a discussion about:
- COVID-19: The perfect storm for cybercriminal
- Telehealth: How it has changed healthcare and what its future looks like
- Cybersecurity & HIPAA: When your compliance comes into question
- MACRA/MIPS: Why a Security Risk Assessment should be a high priority
- Protecting Your Organization: What can you do?
Suggested Attendees: Physicians, administrators, EMR champions, and other regulatory specialists within your practice.
AmerisourceBergen Specialty Physician Services Live Webcast
MIPS 2021 Final Rule
Greater access and choice for specialty practices powered by our legacy GPO
We help you focus on what matters most — patient care
Practice business analytics
Optimize access and purchasing power
Navigate industry changes
Advance the quality of patient care
Elevate business performance
Your Smart GPO
What does it mean to be a Smart GPO? For us, it means using data and actionable insights to support your practice in the transition to value-based care. It means providing analytics tools to help you align with national guidelines. And it means using empirical evidence to put patient outcomes at the heart of your practice's health and sustainability.
When you join our Smart GPO, you become part of a network of specialty practices making data-backed decisions to advance the quality of patient care. That's having a smart partner in your corner.